Thursday, February 16, 2017

Welcome to the new writing blog of the one known as Scribbles!

Hello! It's me Scribbles! :) Your friendly neighborhood kitten from Scribbles Playground! :)

But of course, my name outside my blog, is Vincenzo. And this is a writing blog. I tried starting one of these awhile back for reluctant writers, but I ended up letting the blog die because I was never able to post on it. And that is actually really sad, because I liked helping give advice to people.

In the past year I have gotten a lot more confident in my writing, and now I want to help others become great writers. Whether its giving tips or writing exercises, the purpose of this blog is to help you sharpen your skills so one day others will be reading your books, and love them. Even if you think you are a great writer, some of the skills I am writing about could help you become an even more fantastic writer.

If you want to join, FOLLOW THE BLOG! Then drop a comment with the answer these questions:
What is your name? (first name)
What genre do you like writing?
How long have you been a writer?
What are some random fun facts about you
And what is something you feel like you struggle with as a writer?


No comments:

Post a Comment